2019 Hammett, Bellin & Oswald Law & Justice Scholarship
Hammett, Bellin & Oswald, LLC are pleased to offer the 2019 Hammett, Bellin & Oswald Law & Justice Scholarship. This Scholarship is open to all first year freshman who will be attending an accredited College or University during the 2019-2020 school year (current high school seniors are eligible to apply). Special consideration will be given to a student who is interested in pursuing a career in law and meets the requirements. $750.00 will be awarded to one student for use towards their school costs.
- Applicant must be enrolled in and plan to attend a college/university during 2019-2020 school year.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- Attach school transcript to verify enrollment
- Completed application must be submitted online by May 31, 2019. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
How to Apply:
Via email, you will be required to submit the following:
- Your personal information, including name and contact information.
- A 450+ word essay about what “justice in our society” means to you and how you have or will work to provide peace and justice for all members of our society.
- A digital copy of your school transcript.
- Recommendation letter and/or resume. (Optional)
By completing and submitting the required information below, you are verifying that you are eligible under all the criteria stated above, that you have been accepted and plan to attend an accredited college/university during the 2019-2020 school year, and that you give HBO Law Firm permission to put your name on our website if you are awarded a scholarship. You are also giving HBO Law Firm permission to review your academic records. We will not share your information with anyone outside of the scholarship committee and will protect your privacy. The deadline to apply is May 31, 2019. The scholarship recipient will be notified by email on or before August 1, 2019. Their name and a short bio will be posted on the Hammett, Bellin & Oswald company website.ONCE COMPLETED PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELOW TO:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Address (street address, city, state, zip code)
- College/University You Plan to Attend During 2019-2020 School Year
- Year of Expected Graduation
- Attach an original 450+ word essay describing what ‘Justice in our Society’ means to you and how you have or will work to provide peace and justice for all members of our society
- Transcript (Unofficial)
- Recommendation Letters (optional)
- Resume (optional)